Join our team
It takes a small army to keep Code Camp running. If you fancy being our latest recruit, apply for one of the positions below!
Why do we do what we do?
We are passionate about teaching kids to become creators of technology, not just consumers! We run fun, engaging holiday, after-school and in-school programs introducing students to the world of coding. And we teach them to get creative with technology, from stop-motion animation, to YouTube video production, producing music and flying drones. It’s a world where a child’s imagination is the only limit.
Learning to be creative with technology opens students up to a world of opportunity. If you’re passionate about inspiring the next generation of change makers - a role at Code Camp is for you!
Why Code Camp?
Code Camp is an exciting and vibrant place to work, offering fun and flexible roles during school holidays and after school hours.
Whether you’re running a camp, teaching a program or assisting, you can always feel that you’re making a real difference to the lives of thousands of bright-eyed, young creators.
We're currently recruiting staff for holiday camps and after-school. To apply for a role, please select a suitable position below.
Instructors & Assistants
- Deliver Code Camp programs to a class of up to 25 students
- Support the class Head Teacher to provide one on one help to individual students during class and keep students on track
- Enjoy working with kids and have a bubbly, enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Work well in a team environment
- Be able to take initiative when working unsupervised
- Fluent conversational English
Working with kids means that you’ll need to expect the unexpected. You’ll be responsible for their safety and wellbeing, so bring your empathy and common sense, along with your passion to ensure that every child has an absolutely phenomenal camp experience.
- Must have a Teaching/Education Degree
- First Aid certification (including asthma and anaphylaxis)
- Able to motivate a team of 10+ staff
- Comfortable in dealing with parents and kids, highly organised and enthusiastic
- Coding knowledge is not required for this role
The Camp Manager is the main contact for parents.
- The Camp Manager is in charge of first aid
- Responsible for morning and afternoon sign in/out at drop off and pick up
- Organise the weekly staff playground roster
Camp Manager may be called on by a class Teacher to assist during the day. The Teacher may require assistance with a poorly behaved child, an ill child, a child that needs to go to the bathroom and a wide variety of other issues.
Our Purpose, Vision and Mission
Our Purpose, Mission and Vision gives us direction and guides us towards what we want to achieve at Code Camp. Our values reinforce what is important to us, helping us create our unique culture.
Empower students with the skills, knowledge and self-efficacy to thrive now and in the future.
To develop an innovative and personalized educational ecosystem that equipe students for success in an ever-changing world and builds a community of learners.
Engagement and inspiration to create learners for life.