The safety of your children is our number one priority and has been since the day we started Code Camp back in 2013.
The Code Camp HQ Team have been working around the clock to make sure that we are following all government recommendations. Currently we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and how it will affect our operations, students and staff during the Autumn school holidays and beyond.
Currently, the majority of our programs are going ahead as planned. In order to ensure students and staff have a great Code Camp experience, we have implemented some strict new measures in line with Department of Health advice.
- If a student is feeling unwell please keep them at home and do not bring them to any of our programs. A full credit can be organised for you.
- All students will be welcomed by a Camp Manager or head teacher and rules and reminders surrounding personal hygiene will be outlined.
- Students will be asked to wipe down their laptop with provided disinfectant wipes.
- All staff have been briefed on the importance of student and staff hygiene. Online staff training prior to program commencement surrounding COVID-19 has also been arranged.
What happens if my chosen venue is closed as a precaution?
If we are unable to go ahead with a scheduled program due to venue closure, we will try our best to accommodate those affected at nearby venues or offer a full credit for a future season.
What happens if change my mind about my child attending as a precaution?
We will issue anyone who feels uncomfortable attending any of our locations with a full credit for a future season.
Who can I speak to about this?
Our wonderful customer support team are on hand as always to discuss any concerns. You can reach out to them by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat via our website
We will keep all of our Code Camp families updated via email. As soon as there are any developments we will let you know.
Thank you for your support and understanding, we are trying really hard to ensure our families feel supported and informed.
Warm Regards, Hayley